Today is a HUGE day! Please pray that the right leaders are elected into office as our President and Vice-President. The pastor at First Baptist Church in downtown Dallas gave an amazing message Sunday. He said that we are a Christian country and our duty as Americans should ultimately be to put a Christian person into this elite position. Also, in choosing a candidate for any position in any election, we need to ask ourselves, what is their stand on issues that really matter. For example, Commandment # 6- Thou Shalt Not Kill...where does the candidate stand on abortion? Commandment # 5- Honor Your Father and Mother...where does the candidate stand on marriage policies? A marriage stated clearly in the Bible, should be between a man and a woman. I know we are very busy people, but if you have time, please listen to his message.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4gW2Lh3YOo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4gW2Lh3YOo
Everyone should hear it! We will know very soon who is president, and hopefully American made the right decision!
P.S. Just throwing this out there, how can make a man our President whose middle name is HUSSEIN! Doesn't make sense to me.
P.S. Just throwing this out there, how can make a man our President whose middle name is HUSSEIN! Doesn't make sense to me.






5 comments:
What a great message Heather. So sad that so many Americans have just dismissed the truth of who this man is.
Hi Heather!! I remember you, Do you remember me? I am in the 2nd grade at Pleasant Home. I am my mother's water girl and stat keeper. The season starts next week. You will have to come see one of them, We miss you! Love Allie
Heather, told you Allie stills remembers you. Still have the group BB Christmas party pic in my office of Allie sitting in your lap. Just drive on down from Dallas one night and catch a game It's not too far of a drive.!!! Kelley
Hey Heather! It doesn't seem real to me that your married and are living in DALLAS! WOW! I wish we could go back to the days of locker room dancing and making fun of Coach!! ;) It's okay I've already told her some stuff we used to say about her! :) Like... how wonderful she was and is! Anyway, just thought I'd drop you a line and say I miss all yall and hope your new life is wonderful!
What does his middle name have to do with what kind of President he is? Judging a person by his name, faith or color... sounds to me like a personal issue.
And as I remember your father saying in one of his sermons; not to be surpised if we see people of other faiths in heaven. There is only one God and what we call him is not of importance. You check back with him on that one.
This country gives you the freedom of religion. So, does it really matter what our faith is, if we all believe in God?
I have faith in the poeple and that they chose wisely, and so should you.
You have all the rights to comment on a leaders ability to lead and his descision for his people. I just dont think that judging him by anything other than his descisions for this country, is up to you.
Anonymous,
I totally agree with the fact that different religions, faiths, races, colors, everything that has accepted Christ as their Saviour and believed he died on the cross for their sins, and has asked God for forgivess..will be in Heaven with me. As a christian, we are supposed to do our duty, and put the right person in office. I believe that I voted for the right candidate who I think stood for the issues that I thought were important. I will NEVER vote for someone who is pro-choice...for example. President Obama was. His name doesn't matter, it's what he stands for.
Post a Comment