Like everything else this year, summer was over in a blink. Steve and I had a wonderful summer visiting family, playing kickball, lots of swimming, cooking out, and hanging out with great friends. Transitioning well into Fall, the weather right now is PERFECT! Football season is underway and the house is obviously divided. With the surgery and all, I was unable to find a teaching job right away, so instead I am a nanny for 2 boys and a little girl everyday after school. I'm having a blast with them while still keeping the "teacher" in me. God will provide the perfect job for me when the time is right. I try not to get discouraged, I just get anxious because I worked so hard in college, all I want to do is be a teacher. Anwyho, here are some recent pics!
![]() ![]() |
| The recipe |
![]() |
| Our banana splite creme puffs! |
Pictures of Jovie
Day of UA vs. UF
| Watching football! |
| Steve and Mike's friend, Myke from FWB |
















No comments:
Post a Comment