Sunday, October 19, 2008

~Frustrated....


Boy, am I frustrated! This might sound silly, but leaving my camera at home upsets me terribly. : ( Steve and I ventured to Jordan's school carnival yesterday at her school. I would have the cutest post right now with adorable pictures of the little munchkin, but...silly me forgot the camera. Uggg.. She had her face painted, her hair colored with polka dots, and we all had a great time playing games and eating candy and such. Too bad...maybe next time! Just trying to vent a little. I'm done now.


3 comments:

Beth said...

I seem to forget my camera or either the batteries die when I have the best photo opportunity!!! YES, It is very frustrating!

The Clarks said...

Hey Heather! Yes, Allie Garner is 8 years old! Seems unreal, I know. Thanks so much for the sweet comment you left me and welcome to the blog world! I know Kelley will love to keep up with you now. Congrats on being Mrs. Craig. You seem to be such a happy couple! May the Lord continue to pour out his blessings on you and your husband!

Anonymous said...

Hello Mrs. Craig!!! This will be awesome to be able to keep in touch w/ you. You were a beautiful bride, I watched the video on your mom's blog. I am so happy for you and Steve. I'm sure he knows he's found a gem. I'm sure you'll be such a great influence on his little girl. Speaking of LITTLE girls, Allie turned 8 last week and Amy is 4. BB season starts real soon and hope to have a good team this year. You'll be glad to know that I haven't been EJECTED since your last game and 9 mon. pregnant at that. Hope to keep in touch. So happy for you!! Coach (Kelley)