The newlyweds!

It's day 39 of being Mrs. Craig! What a wonderful adventure it has been so far. It has been an adjustment in many ways. Living with a man 24/7 is just the start! I do feel so wonderfully blessed because I picked a guy that is just like my other favorite man in my life...my dad! Steve is such the neat one, always ironed, and showers me with lots of love and affection. He goes out of his after a long day at work to even wash the dishes after suppertime. I have also really enjoyed being domestic. I grew up with a wonderful example, and now I wished I had really paid attention and asked tons of questions regarding cooking. I have already called my mom on many occasions bombarding her with question after question! Why didn't I wonder what made her gravy sooo good, or how her baked chicken rocks my socks?? My casseroles still haven't quite turned out like hers yet. I'm learning and I'm trying! I have gotten some insider tips and recipes from my mom-in-law...so I'm sure I'll get brownie points soon! Our baby marriage has been so rewarding! Having someone to love you every second of the day is fabulous! I'm still getting used to Dallas, and am looking for a part-time job before school starts back in the Spring. I'm attending UT Dallas, and hopefully will finish Fall '09. Steve started his new job at EnCana Gas and Oil. He's loving it! Well, this is just the begining of our wonderful family! If anyone's asking...we're waiting about 4-5 years to expand so don't ask again! : ) Ha!





1 comment:
Heather,
WOW! It would take me a while to get use to that scenery outside my window. Yall's place is very nice!
I saw your wedding pictures on your Moms blog. The photographers did a great job!
Post a Comment