Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Holiday in the Park

This past weekend we headed down the road to Six Flags over Texas. Every Christmas they have Holiday in the Park, where everything is lit up and there are shows and everything Christmas! We had a great time with Jordan. We were happy it wasn't too cold.




Steve acting like he's about to get sick! Silly boy!
Steve is the dark blob on the left side in the yellow sled, Jordan is the blob to his right zooming past him!A little blurry, but Steve riding a big boot!

1 comment:

dusty and meag said...

Your wedding photo on your header is GORGEOUS! my goodness, you are stunning...you look so happy and I'm glad to have found your blog from facebook. yea!!! I added you to our list so we can keep up and in touch. I'm so happy that you are doing well and that you look happy. p.s...jordan is so dang cute.