We had a wonderful Christmas this year! We are so blessed to have spent time with so many friends and family. We got to fly to Huntsville to spend the weekend before Christmas with my family and I got to hold my 6-week old neice, Jovie, for the first time! I hogged her the whole time I was there! Jordan had the cutest play before we left. She was a tornado in her 2nd grade play about meterology. It was adorable! Back to Huntsville, we got to go to the NASA space center and check out all of their cool space-y stuff. Had a great time! When we got back, Christmas eve we had some flurries of snow! Jordan and I went up to the roof of the building and tried to play in it. It was freezing and sooo windy!! We got to visit Steve's grandparents out in west Texas for Christmas dinner. Then, his parents came and stayed with us for a few days after Christmas. The holidays went by so fast! I can't believe it!
Friday, January 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















No comments:
Post a Comment