Friday, January 8, 2010

NYE in the Big "D"

It's 2010! I can't believe it!  Happy New Year to everyone, I hope you made some much-needed resolutions and will stick to them!  We had the joy of my sister-in-law Jill, and her husband Patrick to stay with us New Year's weekend.  We had a great time hanging out.  We gathered with thousands of people in the middle of downtown Dallas for the count down.  It was sooo cold, but had a great time.  We got a chance to go to the Cotton Bowl at the new Dallas Cowboys Stadium. It was nuts!  I will be a happier person if I never have to hear the Ole Miss chant ever again in my life!  It was rough. :)  New Year's day we walked over to the parade, and I happened to get interviewed for Channel 5!  Ha!  We got to celebrate Jill's belated 23rd birthday as well.  Hope everyone had a blessed New Year! 


Jill & Me @ Cheesecake Factory

Patrick & Jill


Mike, Patrick & Steve





The screen is over 11,000 square feet. Crazy!! 

No comments: